S63 User Permit Expired when Trying to load Chartworld Charts
S63 User Permit Expired when Trying to load Chartworld Charts
June 15, 2017 04:03PM
I have upgraded to version 3.0.3 on a new computer after losing a Version2.?.? system on another computer. When I try to "Import S63 Permits" from a 2015 Chartworld download, all chart permits are listed as expired.

My understanding on Chartworld permits is that I should be able to activate older Chartworld S63 charts as long as I have the original downloads and permits.

I suspect that my current "S63 User Permit" number in PolarView NS is not the same as my original S63 User Permit number because I have installed version 3.0.3 on a new computer. My current "S63 User Permit" is 87EF6454368A10D0ECBF6B363645. Is it possible to obtain my "original" S63 User Permit number when the original computer is not available?
Re: S63 User Permit Expired when Trying to load Chartworld Charts
June 15, 2017 05:04PM
If you activated your copy of PolarView using the account that was created from your original order data, your User Permit permit should remain the same.

Note that if your User Permit does not match the one you used to order S63 charts, you would not be able to import Chart Permits at all - i.e. there would be nothing in the Chart Permit list.

If you are able to import Chart Permits (expired or current) - then everything works as designed and you should be able to continue using your charts.

--
Polar Navy Support
Please log in to post in this forum.

Click here to login