Do I owe fees?
Do I owe fees?
January 30, 2018 03:59PM
I seem to remember that there would be a fee after so many years or termination date...in August 2017? Do I owe PN to keep my license current? Great program for a great price, and there's no such thing as a free lunch.
Best regards,
Walt Boychuk
Re: Do I owe fees?
January 31, 2018 11:26AM
PolarView 3.0 licensing has changed.

Please see the following article for additional information: [support.polarnavy.com]

If you have existing PolarView 2.0 installation, they should continue working. If your activation code has activations remaining, they can be used to activate additional copies of PolarView 2.0.

If you download and install PolarView version 3.0 you can:

1. Pay for the annual subscription to both use PolarView and built in chart download for 1 year. This includes both vector and raster charts of the US waters, as well as GRIB data.

2. Pay for the unlimited subscription to use PolarView without a time limit. As a courtesy, this option includes US chart and GRIB downloads for 1 year. With this option you would need to obtain and manage charts on your own after the initial year.

You can always download and use US free vector and raster charts directly from NOAA.

--
Polar Navy Support
Please log in to post in this forum.

Click here to login