exporting waypoints and tracks
exporting waypoints and tracks
October 09, 2019 01:16PM
I've been a PN user for quite a few years and I'm disappointed to see the product discontinues. I have one problem and that is, how do I get my many years of waypoints and tracks from the application?

When I launch the app I get a notice that my membership has expired but there is no facility to renew PN in order to launch the app to off load my data. Is it possible to get a short time renewal to allow me to get access or can you tell me when the data is stored so I can off load it.

I have several cruising seasons of data on PN and it would set me back quite a bit if it is now lost.
Re: exporting waypoints and tracks
October 09, 2019 03:38PM
Please submit a support ticket with your account information.

--
Polar Navy Support
October 26, 2019 12:57AM
I, too, am saddened to see this project close. I've been a Polar Navy user for many years, and I absolutely love the software.

I also would like to ensure that I can export my tracks/data from the program. I crossed the Atlantic a few months ago, and my boat and navigation laptop are in Portugal... I'm in Chicago. It's going to be another 9 months before I can return to the boat, and I'm afraid my credentials will have expired by then. I have tens of thousands of miles tracked (years and years worth of history), and I'd be devastated to lose it.

What can I do to save this history?

Ken
October 26, 2019 01:26AM
The only thing we could offer is to ensure that your subscription is valid until Dec. 31, 2019. After that time, there can be no guarantees as to software operation.

--
Polar Navy Support
Please log in to post in this forum.

Click here to login